Bring Me Sunshine Home Help & Companionship promotes independent living, well-being and friendship, to encourage people to live independently with the right support and environment to ensure their safety and a high standard of living. We provide a trusted and reliable service that meets the specific needs of the individual and improves their quality of life. Our service providers must provide a DBS (police record check).
We believe all our service users should have a personal experience, we listen and gain understanding of what is important so they can get the most out of using our service. We give peace of mind and reassurance, service users no longer feel anxious about completing tasks that they struggle with or put themselves in situations of danger or isolation. Family and friends no longer need to worry as they can be rest assured that their loved one is taken care of in whatever way they feel is needed, from providing some much needed company, which could be going for afternoon tea in their favorite cafe and going shopping, to making sure their home is spotless and welcoming to guests.
Bring Me Sunshine Home Help & Companionship provides:
- Thorough Deep Cleans, Skirting Boards and Inside of Windows
- Support when returning home after hospital stay/or during bereavement
- House hold chores
- Support after fall, injury or operation/ implement prevention methods
- Errands/ shopping service
- Comfortable Transportation
- Housekeeping/ Laundry
- Companionship/ escorting on social or medical appointments
- Company during hobbies and activities
- Meal preparation/encourage a nutritious diet
- No uniforms worn by companions
- Same person/regular companions to visits
Each service is personally designed to meet individual needs, we listen and provide continuity and a quality service. During your at home assessment, if you would like, you will have the opportunity to meet your companion/helper before any service begins. We do all we can to support you and meet your requests, everyone is different and at Bring Me SunShine we treat each person as they wish. Call us today for more information.
Assessments are charged at £17.00, this is reimbursed after four weeks of visits, once your service has commenced.