SunShine Centre providing comfort for people hoping to be involved in activities and socializing with others in a pleasant environment.
Friendly staff and newly fitted decor allow for a happy and comfortable setting. Allowing people to make new relationships and enjoy a change of scenery from the norm whilst being served with home cooked meals by our experience chef and joining in with different activities to keep the mind and body active.
Some things to look forward to when visiting the SunShine Centre:
- Home Cooked Meals for breakfast and lunch
- Friendly staff
- Meeting new people and creating new friendships
- Arts and crafts
- In chair activities/exercises (as much or as little as you’re comfortable with)
- Countryside setting and wildlife
- Comfortable seating, including leather electric recliners
- Plenty of parking behind the building
- Adjoining SunShine Tearooms should you fancy anything extra to take home for tea
- Hobbies and activities can be discussed and put in place
- Help with online issues you may need assistance with