Although many service users have family and friends that love them dearly, they often work full time or live some distance away and they simply cannot carry out what is required to help the service user. They can be rest assured to know their loved one has interaction and the home help and support by a trusted provider that is needed to ensure their safety and well-being.
The support and home help that is required will be different for each individual.
An at home assessment will be carried out so we understand exactly how we can make a difference and improve quality of life. To provide you with some examples this could include:
- Errand service
- All household duties, including vacuuming and inside of windows
- Laundry duties, including bed linen
- Transportation e.g. taking you to the shops or doctor/hospital visits
- Shopping service
- Meal preparation, meal planning or baking, encourage a nutritious diet
- Encouraging modern life skills for convenience
- Thorough Deep Cleans including glossed areas